Advanced Logistics Service
In addition to the warehouse management and transport services that we provide to your company, we can help you manage your debtors.
Invoices on your stationary may be printed and sent with the goods to the customer.
Cheque, cash or card remittances with orders can be processed on your behalf.
Our ATLAS system can improve the manage of cash flow for business allowing you to focus on other business activities.
Bond Storage Processing
Depending on the nature of the product/s, you may require a bond warehousing system to manage your Government duties, import duties and storage requirements.
ATLAS will efficiently manage all your bond reporting requirements.
Sales and stock analysis
To gain a thorough understanding of your total business performance an analysis of your sales and stock data can provide
guidance and direction into your business and supply chain strategy.
Features of the ATLAS sales and stock analysis function:
- Ability to configure the system to report on unit or dollar ($) sales by any combination of:
- Customer/customer group
- Product/product group
- Sales and budget data is held against each individual sales person. Sales commissions may also be calculated.
- Sales for each individual lot and serial number is recorded and may be used in the case of a product recall.
- The sales value amount, sales units and the margin for each sale can be recorded and analysed.
- Lost sales (due to stock outs) are captured.
- Stock quantity levels, sales quantity levels and credit analysis can be conducted over a time period.
Dangerous Goods Processing
If you require special dangerous goods handling and 3PL services, our advanced IT solution can support your requirements.
- ATLAS caters for the control of dangerous goods products.
ATLAS utilises and includes the MSDS (materials safety data sheet) document upon delivery and manages the delivery of dangerous goods each time a dangerous goods order is placed into our system.