South Island Warehouse Complex
Completed in June 2008, the warehouse complex is one of the highest and most modern 3PL facilities in the South Island. It is purpose designed and built to provide maximum operational efficiency. The complex has a canopy attached to ensure devanning and dispatch operations occur in a protected and dry environment.
The warehouse utilizes American sourced reach trucks. The complex enables reach trucks to function in 2.7m wide aisles and can be safely operated in excess of 11m high.
There is a separate temperature controlled room which allows confectionery to be stored alongside perishable and non-perishable goods. The complex has been strategically positioned adjacent to a rail siding to provide Maxwell with the future opportunity of receiving and dispatching goods by rail.
The warehouse complex is MAF and biosecurity approved.
- Receiving / Put Away / Shipping
- Cross Docking / Consolidation of orders
- Container / Full Case / Each Pick / Inner pick
- Import / Export / Multi Designation Services
- Serial Lot / Barcode / Date Control Capabilities
- Physical Inventory / Cycle Counting / Inventory Rotation
- Packaging / Labelling / Pallet Re-stacking / Value-Added Programs
Some FMCG products Maxwell handle include:
Food, Confectionery, Refreshments, Pet food including chilled dog rolls, Herbs and spices, Beverages including 20L flammable cartons, Hardware, Furniture, Power tools.